Monday, October 27, 2008

Break in

This morning I got into work at 8:15ish and I was greeted by Paul, two cops and a office that was ransacked. Our church was broken into last night. Three monitor's, a lap top, two easy share camera's, Ipod and just when you think it couldn't get worse but it did! They took a thumb drive. Yesterday Cassie had a conversation with Jason that was going to set up her computor up to church network and continplated leaving her laptop in the church but then changed her mind. I also have been leaving my lap top at the church but took it home to get onto my facebook and myspace.

So all that to say Paul and I spent the day getting the church back into order. As much as we feel violated by this set of people we are choosing to pray for them. (Matt. 5:44) Please join us praying for these people.

These people have been hitting churches all over our valley for the last 6-8 months. The police have not been able to catch them.

No comments: