Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tank of Doom


This last week Heather (our lead pastors wife) has had surgery with a gal blatter removed and for further tests. Paul and heather needed to go to Seattle to get checked out to see what is going on with her. Since I heard they were going I asked Paul "how I could help?" He asked me to take care of his fish. We in the office have teased that it is the "Tank of Doom" and I have heard through the wall the toilet flushing more often than usual. I am sad to announce that last night 4 of the fish didn't make it. So I cleaned the tank and put in some new water and during staff meeting two more pasted on. I am afraid to go into paul's office since the evil empire song rings in my head. Da Da, Dom, da da dom, da da dom. The fish that are left are fighters and are looking strong but there is one that is breathing but more floating than swiming. This is what the tank looks like. 5 Gold fish and one sucker fish remain. Stay tuned to how the rest of the drama unfolds.

2 comments:

This is My Life said...

The "Under Tanker" has struck again. One more fish has not made it. As Survivor says it "5 remain who will go home next?"

melmac said...

Oh Jon, it's a good thing you are fleeing to Nashville to avoid the tank. Yikes!