Sunday, October 10, 2010

My lovely wife for my 50th blog

Today my wife came home from church and she got a newspaper to get her coupons. She spent the next hour finding coupons for items that we buy and going onto websites to get the best deals. I watched a little football and then we went out on a, what I call "sticking it to the man" adventure. At rite aid our total was $30 then after all the coupons we spent about $6.26 but we got $4 back in rebates. I call her the coupon Ninja. She is saving us so much money. She is storing up so we are stocked up after we have a baby. Cassie is the Prov 31 woman. She is stocking up so when it snows or we have flood or some kind of war. She is doing a great job and I am so proud of her. This coupon thing is her new hobby. Saving money, so I can spend the money. HAHA! Since my hobby is snowboarding and running. Neither of them save us any money. I really am excited about the things she is getting. Diapers, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, can goods, cereal, and gum. For free or significantly discounted.
So that is not the only way she is a prov 31 woman. I personally think she is the modern day Prov 31 woman. Taking care of the money, making sure that the family is taken care of, she is strong because heavy lifting around the house, she is taken care of the meals time after time and she is and she is example to all that she meets. She is awesome! And I wouldn't be the man that I am without her! I Love her

No comments: