Monday, October 4, 2010

Wipeout


Over the last year or so I have really got into the show wipeout. For those of you that do not know the concept of the show let me explain. The show gets about 20 contestants and they give them nick names and have obstacle courses that they run through and fall and flip as they go through it. Each round the contestants get eliminated but "all will Wipe Out." The contestants get blind sided by silly obstacles. My favorite part of the show is the announcers. They work in nick names and work in puns with those names.

Well today two 3 year olds came by the church (Quinn and Hannah) and they wanted to go to the nursery and play on the padded slide. They call it the wipe out slide. They will jump off of it and slide down it and even summersault down it. I can only imagine that they just love the show enough to talk about it after show. They had the funniest time.

As I watch the show I keep thinking that I could do really good at this show but maybe i am a armchair wipeout contestant. Wipeout is for all those adults that just never grew up and that want to recapture the fun that they had as kids. At least that is what I feel when I watch this show. Also as you get knocked down you can get back up again.

No comments: