Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Cook

Some snipets from an e-mail he sent me :)


Well i just sat through a lightening storm. I got about 2 good pictures of it. Where we are staying is up on a hill and the lightening is hundereds of miles away. Success on meal number one and two. Tuna sandwiches (lunch of course) and Taco's for dinner. They even said that they are going to be bummed when we leave and they go back to PB&J. Tomorrow is church at a bush church. Not sure where that is but it is supposed to be really cool. So looking forward to that. I got to drive a golf cart around most of the day finding parts for the building that we are building. Between meals that is. Tomorrow Kay is thinking that we will make chicken cordon blue I will be helping her.


We went swiming right before dinner. It was amazing. Seriously can't believe that it was not like 80 degrees in the pool. I am guessing it was 60ish.

No comments: