Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Photos


Here is Dave moving some of the steel for the building that we are building. Farm tractors can be used for other things. I think they might go on the list of things you should have. That list includes duct tape, super glue, bungee cords, Honda scooter and now Farm tractor.
This is the hill that I walk down and up to get to the Triplex. I am standing on a ridge and looking across to the other ridge. The hospital is behind me. The orange dirt gets everywhere.



Here is the back of Mark's head as he is taking dave and I around the hospital grounds picking up the scafflleing for the new construction. Its not like the ones he has on his farm now. With a tractor that size it would take him a year to work the 3000 acres he has.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Way to go Jonathan! Thank you for what you are doing....wishing I had a sunburn.....no sun here. Have fun!