Tuesday, January 20, 2009

YUM.






Here is our dinner out. The pot is chicken at least that is what we were told. It tasted like a cajun flavored chicken. It was really good. The picture of a man is the hunter that caught a monkey and is about to gut it. The round thing in his left hand is the head. It smelled really sick. We didn't get any of that. Then last picture is with me and the restaurant owner. Everyone calls her mama. She also cleans the house of the missionaries here at the hospital named the Thompsons. On the menu (which was not ordered for us) was monkey, gazelle, alligator, porcupine, possum, eggplant, chicken and sweet potato fries. We had the last two and they were awesome. The other stuff was plant stuff and we didn't enjoy them as much but tryed them but I can't remember the name of them.

Matt (from PA) dared me to try the hot sauce. It was just as hot if not hotter than hobinarros. I mixed it in with rice and it made me cry and burned my lips and later my backside. It tasted good if you can get past how hot it is. That was an experience that I got to have twice.

No comments: