Friday, January 9, 2009

Missionary Life

Jon sent me another e-mail and told me to edit & post what I could to the blog :) He also said he is feeling great! No more sore throat or sickness!


We are waiting for our flight to mawila (i think) and then a two hour drive after that. We were able to go to the ocean last night. First swim in the Atlantic. Wahoo. The ocean looked really cold. The water looked like the water by lincon city but was bath water warm. It was fun. Katie and Stephanie climbed all over me. They are the straws two youngest daughters. (4th grade and 6th grade)

It has been fun to connect with the missionaries. I feel like I have gotten a new understanding of missionaries and it has been fun to encourage them. The Solvigs are ending there time here in may and the Straw's are taking over. 'The Straws are pilots but are just raising money for a plane. The kids are fun and to hear what the families purpose and plan are cool to hear.

We are itching to get going on the hospital work.

Jon

No comments: