Thursday, January 1, 2009

T Minus 4 days and counting

Happy new year to all! As I start the new year my thoughts are on the pending trip to Gabon Africa. Hopefully I have told all of you so far. If not... Surprise!

I am going to Gabon on a missions trip from January 4th - 22nd. I am going to be working at the Christian and Missionary Alliance at a missionary hospital in the town of Bongolo. We will be building a new radiology room over and above (literally) the old room. It will look alot like a Lewiston shop.

This hospital does alot of help to the town around them. The hospital averages about 1000 conversions a year. They do not just help people get well they help them with there spiritual health also. This is an exciting place to support.

On top of that the we will be encouraging the pastors that are following up with those conversions.

Our team is being lead by Mark, David, Kay, Tim and me

Prayer Requests:
Safe Travels
Meeting felt needs
connecting up with the rest of our team in Atlanta
Health
Safty working with metal work
The team to work together well

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey bro,
My name is Justin Deweese and I am a Professional Speaker and a Church Planter from Chattanooga TN. I love Jesus and love to communicate His Word. If you need someone to speak in a relevant, engaging, funny, life changing way to your students and encourage them in God’s Word, I would love the opportunity. I would love to attend a D-Now, summer camp or any other event you may have. Check out www.justindeweese.com and you can listen to an audio or video message. God bless and Happy New Year. Nice Blog.